Benefiting Food Forward and curated by LA Weekly, our third annual signature Burgers & Beer event will feature unlimited samples of sliders and craft brews!
Over 40 of California's most notable and respected craft breweries will be onsite with tasters of the brews that made them famous. Over 20 of LA's best burger joints will be grilling up slider samples of their signature patty creations. Enjoy all of this while taking in views of the iconic Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum football field and listening to sounds of live local LA bands.
Over 40 craft brewers will be onsite sampling the artisanal beers that have made them world renowned.
Paired with some delicious sliders from over 20 of the city's greatest burger restaurants, this event is not to be missed. Participating breweries include: Angel City Brewery, Claremont Craft Ales, Iron Triangle Brewing, Noble Ale Works, Strand Brewing Co., The Bruery and more! Participating restaurants include: Baldoria, Hinoki and the Bird, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, Myke's Cafe, Simmzy's, The Pikey, Slater's 50/50 and more!
Tickets on sale starting 2/14! GA tickets include entry to the event, unlimited food samples, craft beer tasting, entertainment and more!
VIP tickets include all of the above plus hour early entry at 3pm and exclusive VIP gift bag. 21+ event and must have valid, government-issued photo ID for entry.
AROUND THE WEB
- Final Burgers & Beer Lineup Is Announced: You're Going to Want All of This
- Buy Tickets to Our Burgers & Beer Event
- It's Time for Burgers & Beer
- L.A. Weekly's Burgers & Beer Fest Final Lineup Announced
- And the Ultimate L.A. Burger Is ...
- What Makes the Hamburger So Important to L.A.
- What's the Best Summer Beer Made in L.A.? 8 Local Brews Compete for the Title
- Championship Burgers Revealed! L.A. Weekly's Ultimate Burger Bracket's Final Throwdown
- L.A. Weekly's Ultimate Burger Bracket, the Final 4 Revealed — Plus, Your Chance to Vote in Round 3